Saturday, February 6, 2010

우리집 - Willow House

안녕!

Today we're going to introduce you to our first SF home! It is a Willow House model, bought in Early 2009 from Takashimaya as a 'starter' home of sorts. Over the past few months, we have slowly introduced little personal effects, rooms, lights, etc, and now its almost complete! Enjoy the pictures!

This us Us, 우리들!

I am the rabbit on the left (obviously!) and I'm a Chocolat Rabbit with pink lined ears! I'm wearing a traveling dress from Hongkong in peach dotted with white stars and a pink ribbon

K is the Calico Dog on the right. He's wearing the standard dungarees the figurine came in and special brogues from Japan!

This is an overview of our home!

As you can see, its all filled up now and I'm getting itchy fingers about it so after this house, we got another property! This house was designed and filled to be a cosy, homey space with warm florals and neutral earth tones!

This is our kitchen, or 부엌 (Bu-ok).

I chose a kitchen set with cream green and blonde wood accents because of the darkness of the space for the kitchen - wanted to light up the kitchen! It comes with a stove, kettle, flour pots, and wicker storage which is just amazingly quaint and detailed! I especially love the floral rug in the kitchen, which was hand stitched by my very sweet friend, Ming Lee.

On the dining table are our snacks for the day - fresh baked madeleines, a carrot for me, and creme caramel pudding for K, who has a sweet tooth!

Our house is 'open concept', so there isn't really an entrance, but at the approximate entry area is our shoe cupboard and a small vanity to use in the morning on the way to work!

A lace doily, pretty white mirror (to check your teeth for nutella!) and a shoehorn for K lie on the cupboard. In real life, K gets irritable about tight shoes so a shoe-horn is definitely a necessary accessory (alliteration!) Those are my purple pumps with white ribbons!

Our living room, or 거실 (go-sil)

It was a design chosen by K, because this is to be his 'male place' (except for the little pot of daisies on the table!) The sofas are upholstered in red velvety material and there is a fireplace with logs which really lights up! A grandfather clock and the only telephone in the house (can't be seen in this photo) complete our living room!

Next, our personal rooms!


My room! 내 침실

It is a pretty pink bedroom set, which comes with a pink and white bed, white wicker basket, a pink and white desk, and a little lamp! I personalized the room with pretty lace and pink ribbon curtains handsewn with material from Korea and the floor with a rose-pattern carpeting.

The pink ballerina dress on the hanger is my current favourite dress! It's princessy and comes with a pearl necklace and matching shoes. I last wore it our for D's White Rabbit Party !

Another overview of our house:

As you can see, the upper balcony terrace has a mini-garden! I love flowers and the vines make it look so romantic! It was hard work attaching the pretty heart pins but worth it!

You can see K's Car in this picture too! Its an MR-S, which in reality does not look anything like this car, but he loved it when I showed him the stickers. ^^

Next, my garden:

My side terrace balcony is filled with flowers too!

There are tulips, peonies, and daisies of varying colors. I don't have much of a green thumb in real life so I can live vicariously through my multi-talented rabbit self in Sylvania!


Unfortunately, in Sylvania, there is still housework to be done!

Here I am in my house-dress, ironing some freshly washed laundry (Yes, I have a washing machine too!) My ironing apparatus consists of an old fashioned steam iron and a little dusty pink water spray to get rid of wrinkles. I look rather good at it don't you think! ㅎㅎ .. >.<

Of course, every home must have a lavatory! Ours runs ensuite from my bedroom. It is a very detailed bathroom set, with green floral motifs and a lovely fluffy terry rug to dig your cold toes in! I designed the little divider with some pretty blue ribbon, pearls, and lace.

Next, my favourite!

Isn't this pretty? 예쁘지? =)

My dressing table! It is pink with floral motifs. It comes with different shades of foundation, blusher, eye shadows, and pretty crystal cut perfume and cream bottles! It even has cotton pads in little containers for me to apply my toner! Like in this photo, I can sit here for hours and hours making myself pretty!


K's bedroom - 케이의 침실

His room has a more 'manly' look. Although there are still florals, the wood color is darker and the blend of colors more of a masculine country style. His curtains are of a beige neutral color and help keep the light out -- no wonder he never can wake up in the mornings!

There are other photos of our piano and other household accessories but I have yet to take nice photos of them, so these will have to do for the time being! Hope you enjoyed our first entry!


Bye-bye!


고마워요 ! Thank you for reading. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment